Property Repair Services
Uniquely, Insurance Claims Repair Limited provide a guaranteed restoration and repair service to our clients. This gives our clients the option for a continuous claims solution from claims management to a turnkey repair of their property.
Once an insurance claim has been registered with us we do the following:
- Set up an appointment to carry out a detailed survey of the damage and asses how we can best make repair or reinstatement.
- Advise on emergency repairs to mitigate the loss.
- Assist in providing alternative accommodation if required.
- Insurance Claims Repair Limited provides a full restoration service to ensure that your home is returned to a pre-loss condition.
- Insurance Claims Repair Limited uses the most up to date restoration techniques to provide a turnkey service.
Insurance Claims Repair is here to help you through the process involved in a claim to the return of your property to pre-loss condition. We can help you immediately if you have suffered any loss or damage due to any of the following:
ICR can deal with any of the following emergencies:
- Repair and/ or boarding up after burglary or vandalism.
- Fixing of all burst pipes or leaks including frost damage, leaking taps, radiators etc.
- All heating and plumbing related problems including all boiler types.
- Pump breakdowns and replacement.
- All electrical issues that are of concern.
- Emergency roof repair.
- Installation of dehumidifiers and air movers for drying out.
- Boarding up and making safe after fire damage
- All of the above emergency repairs are offered 24/7 in all areas of operation.
Gas Tracer method - Involves pressurising the system with an inert non-toxic gas the gas will escape through the leak and rise to the floor surface to be traced using a “sniffer probe”. Traditionally plumbers would simply explore and dig numerous holes until water is located. This method of tracer gas method removes all the doubt and saves customers damaging tiling & wooden floors.
Thermal Imagining – Is one of the easiest and quickest methods to detect leaks in a building. An inferred camera shows exactly where the problems are and help focus the attention allowing you to properly diagnose areas with water or pressure loss without invasive means.To accompany this technology the camera produces a full graphic and detailed report which can be presented to your insurance company.